Financing with a conventional bank

1 Reply

This is a question specifically for the US or Canada. My question is referring to conventional banks. I am hoping some lenders or well seasoned vets on this website can help me. Most conventional financial institutions will finance a property at an 80/20 LTV. I understand there are a lot of veriables and no one situation is the same. I am simply looking for some general information to my inquiry. Lets assume I have 20% in cash of the appraised value of the property that I am interested in. Will the banks finance the remaining 80%? Will they still do this if I don’t have any income coming in? What if my only income is flipping houses? Is it possible to get financing without the bank seeing a traditional 2 week pay stub? Any information helps. Regards, Drew