Hard money lending financing

11 Replies

Found a Good Deal where the numbers work with good margins decided to go with Lima One Capital. Ive read through past discussions started seeing mixed reviews has anyone had RECENT experience with them? If so what should I expect got all  my docs lined up and property lined just don't want any surprises

Originally posted by @Dante Foreman :

Found a Good Deal where the numbers work with good margins decided to go with Lima One Capital. Ive read through past discussions started seeing mixed reviews has anyone had RECENT experience with them? If so what should I expect got all  my docs lined up and property lined just don't want any surprises

Have not had business dealings with them though some of my clients have. Suggest you make sure their length of time to close fits in with your needs.

Cheers. 

This post has been removed.

Yeah Michael so far they've been real patient with me. Just hope isn't a bait and switch you hear so much about Thank you 

I just recently did a few deals with Lima. I like their terms and how their points/rate are based off your experience. With that said, I would not use them in a situation where I wanted to close quickly or didn't have access to interior.  I had a property I purchased with no access to the interior prior to closing and had to convert the deal to a cash deal at the last second because they were unwilling to budge on interior inspection. 

This post has been removed.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here