Skip to content
Private Lending & Conventional Mortgage Advice
Account Closed
Votes |
Help! Starting a Private lending LLC using my own money.

Account Closed
Posted Aug 10 2019, 16:45

First post here.... I am starting my own private money lending company with some little capital i saved. I am building a website and i want to integrate payment processing with it, in short i want the monthly payments and money transfer experience to be just like any online lender, like Kabbage or Lending Club or regular hard money lenders. I am not looking for something as fancy as these websites, but i just want to be able to pull credit, approve/deny and transfer money to approved people, and allow these approved customers to pay me back monthly directly through my website. I tried to use common eCommerce payment processors like Paypal, Stripe , Square pay and what not. The problem is in the terms of agreement on all these payment processing companies they prohibit the use of their services for issuing credit, debt collection and financial services. They are mainly for online businesses that sell physical merchandise.

So my question here is, how do private lenders process their payments in and out of their checking accounts to their customer online? What softwares do they use? Just to be clear, i am trying to lend unsecured revolving credit to regular people (consumer credit line) , which can be withdrawn as cash, think about it as hard money cash lending for regular people, it is not for real estate or backed by real estate, Any help is appreciated!

Loading replies...