FHA Loan In another state?

FHA Loan In another state?

Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes

I can transfer my job but the request can take up to 6 months to fully go through. However, I want to purchase the home now. Would I be able to qualify for an FHA loan if I'm here in CT But won't be in FL for about 6 months?

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris MasonPro Member
    Moderator
    Lender · CA · Member since 2015 · 9k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    6y

    No, you need to wait (at least) until the first mortgage payment will arrive after your first paycheck at the new job location. 

  • Melvin ListBusiness Member
    Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 381 votes
    6y

    @Skylar Walker you will need to wait at least until your start your position.  

    C2 Financial
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.