Best loan options for a portfolio of 14 rentals

11 Replies

I need help with finding a loan solution for a 14 residential houses portfolio that I’m trying to purchase. I have the funds for 20% just looking for ideas and referrals of a good bank that can help me create one loan for all the properties.The loan should be around 700,000. Thanks so much in advance I really appreciate the help

@Ozzy Llanes we have found success with a local bank. Pay a little more in rate but the flexibility in structure is worth it. They helped us with one solid note and a LOC that has allowed us to be nimble and close on new properties with cash quick. I strongly advise you finding a local and making it a relationship.

Be sure to check on whether or not you will be able to sell off individual properties later on. The banks may have different descriptions for this. I believe that one is the "acceleration clause" but maybe other folks can chime in here to explain that better.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here