• Homeowner
  • Mililani, HI
Votes |
Loan needed, high credit score, low taxable income, have equity

Carolyn Clark
  • Homeowner
  • Mililani, HI
Posted Nov 28 2019, 23:15

How do I acquire the liquidity I need to maneuver? I’m a lifelong serial entrepreneur, not new to business development, but just now turning to real estate.

I have an excellent credit score, very low debit, equity in a condominium and a small trust account, but have mostly untaxed income so conventional lenders just laugh at me. I briefly looked at asset based lender like Visio (?) lending, but they seemed a little shady. Any other recommendations on acquiring liquidity or loans to move forward.

I own the condominium I live in, in Honolulu County with $100,000 plus in equity. The 900 sq ft condo is still increasing in value at about $1,000 or more Per month, plus I’m a commercial designer and have done some nice remodeling. The condo has a 33 year loan from the USDA at 3.25%, but still wish to sell not rent out the unit-and I believe I need the cash anyway. Definitely Taking advice on this point for sure (and thanks.)

What I really want to do is to cash out on the condo ASAP and buy small rental properties and land in secondary and scenic markets like the Oregon coast or Puna, Hawaii. As an aside, I’ve lived in Hawaii for 28 years on 4 different islands and could help anyone not familiar with he markets here, who want to enter especially Puna and Oahu.

Also need a good lawyer specializing in setting up LLCs. Thanks for help or advice.

Loading replies...