• Investor
  • Burtonsville, MD
Votes |
Heloc Versus Conventional loan refi with cashout on Vacation home

Stanley Dean
  • Investor
  • Burtonsville, MD
Posted Feb 14 2020, 09:17

Hello all- Would like a feedback response from the BP community I am contemplating between getting Heloc Versus Conventional loan for a Refi with cashout on Vacation home/ 2nd home. This home was bought for cash and gutted and totally rehabed and I am trying to find the best way to leverage my equity for growth in terms of buying property for cash to get some level of discount/ renovate/ refi using the brrrr strategy, so my funds will be for the short term interim period whereby I can refi and reuse the funds for the next potential purchase. What would be the best way about doing it to get the best leverage as I can get a heloc with fixed rate for 1 term and then goes prime+ on 10 year draw and them amortized for 20 years or get a Refi cashout on a 3.75 30 year loan , other thing is that heloc option allows me to pull upto 85% LTV and a Refi cashout will allow me to pull only 75% LTV, also with these heloc or the Traditional mortgage on my second home where its been over 1 year will the lender offer loan based on the purchase prive or the appraisal value/Comps as One lender stated they go with the lower amount of the purchase versus appraisal

Loading replies...