Looking for a recommended HELOC lender for a SFH in Arizona

Looking for a recommended HELOC lender for a SFH in Arizona

Chandler, AZ · Member since 2020 · 295 posts · 272 votes

I'm looking to get a HELOC on a rental property I own in Maricopa county, AZ to finance additional investment property purchases. I'm just getting started looking for a good HELOC lender and will likely start with locak banks, but I figured I'd ask if anyone has any recommendations. I'm looking to line up $100k to $200k. Thanks.

0Reply
36 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor / Attorney · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2018 · 388 posts · 265 votes
6y

I've got a broker who's done great work for my investor clients - would you like me to DM info? 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor / Attorney · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2018 · 388 posts · 265 votes
    6y

    I've got a broker who's done great work for my investor clients - would you like me to DM info? 

  • Rental Property Investor · Hailey, ID · Member since 2015 · 218 posts · 143 votes
    6y

    @Chris B.

    Firstlienheloc.com

    Anthony Rushing is my lender. He’s always done good work for me.

    If things don't work out with him, Key Bank would also be good. They're doing 90%LTV on primaries right now.

  • Chandler, AZ · Member since 2020 · 295 posts · 272 votes
    6y

    Thank you both for the recommendations.

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    @Chris B. If the property is NOT in an LLC and you have 3 properties or less including a primary you can try Pen Fed to get a Heloc on a rental

  • Chandler, AZ · Member since 2020 · 295 posts · 272 votes
    6y

    I'm right at 3 properties now including my primary and its not in an LLC so thanks for the additional suggestion. What would happen to a HELOC if I purchased additional properties after I obtained the HELOC? Would they cancel it / prevent additional funds getting taken out?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.