financing without a w-2 job

financing without a w-2 job

Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 2 votes

Does anyone have any recommendations for getting financing without a w-2 job?

I am currently a student and have a w-2 job starting this summer.  I've heard that I can still get traditional financing just by presenting my job offer letter. I would love to hear if anyone has experience with this! (also if anyone has any lender recommendations)

0Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · United States · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 499 votes
    5y

    Commercial lending. They don't look at income, taxes, employment or dti. Approval is asset based.

  • Will FraserPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Salt Lake City & Oklahoma City · Member since 2018 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y

    @Zachary Rubin I’ll second @Timothy Hero here and give a big GO COMMERCIAL plug!

    During your first two years as a self-employed person this is a great route, and beyond that you will have a good start towards being a well-qualified non-W-2 buyer :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.