Max num days I can rent primary residence as short term rental?

Max num days I can rent primary residence as short term rental?

Member since 2021 · 50 posts · 34 votes

My question solely relates to the mortgage aspect of this, I am thinking about buying a house in Florida and using it as a primary residence, so I would be using a loan that is meant only for a primary residence. I plan to live there at least 6.5 months out of the year but may travel to another state during the other months. I would like to rent it out as a short term rental during these times that I'm away. I am wondering what the maximum number of days you could normally rent out a primary residence would be for a house that has a normal primary residence loan? 

2Reply
2 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.