• Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex
Votes |
Structuring 9 property blanket deal

Mason Dylan Hernandez
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex
Posted Nov 25 2022, 21:28

I have found an opportunity for acquiring 9 properties that all have steady long term tenants in them. These 9 properties have been a part of an 12 property portfolio that fall under a note of an estimated $1.2m, the asking price of all 9 properties combined is $2,030,900. Gross rent of these 9 properties is $15,184 a month with room to get between $16,000-$18,000 with value adds/updates. The investor is trying to get rid of these properties in order to focus on another business located closer to their home town. These properties are in my home town and would be easy to manage. Due to the proximity, monthly gross rent, and overall condition of the properties I do not want to try to low ball the investor, however I do not have enough capital to outright purchase, or finance the properties with a 20% down payment and do think that some of the properties are slightly overpriced by at least $130,000 combined. 

My question is, what would be the best way to approach this investor with a creative finance deal with a combination of Subject to/seller financing to benefit both the seller in getting rid of the properties, and to allow me to acquire the properties with low money down. I am not expecting to net an insane cash flow early on and do not mind giving better terms to make the offer more enticing for the seller as long as we both can benefit from it in the end. I greatly appreciate any and all feedback.

Loading replies...