Do you have non-recourse lenders in your area?

Do you have non-recourse lenders in your area?

Investor · North Idaho · Member since 2011 · 332 posts · 107 votes

Hey All, 

I'm looking for non-recourse lenders all over, do you have any regional banks, credit unions, etc. that offer non-recourse loans? Any mentions would be helpful.

Thanks!

0Reply
8 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 744 votes
    12y

    I don't know any lenders that will do a non-recourse loan. Why do you want a non-recourse loan?

    Joe Gore

  • Investor · North Idaho · Member since 2011 · 332 posts · 107 votes
    12y

    @Account Closed 

    I'm not personally looking for a non-recourse loan (yet). I'm looking to discover new non-recourse lenders that do business with IRAs and other qualified plans. My clients often ask about lenders and non-recourse lenders are usually far and few between.

    Thanks!

  • Rental Property Investor · Fort Wayne, IN · Member since 2014 · 251 posts · 129 votes
    11y

    @Loren Whitney  - I am curious if you were able to find the names of any non recourse lenders?  I too am looking for a few, as I have a Solo401k I would like to take loans with.  Ever find anything?

  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2009 · 566 posts · 274 votes
    11y

    @Loren Whitney 

    I don't know of any local, regional, or national banks that offer non-recourse financing for IRA's. Potentially a non-recourse loan on real estate if you had a stellar business relationship with a local bank with high revenue/income/assets depending on the industry (and long history with the bank). But that would probably depend on their regulators. And they would make your business sign the guarantee on behalf of the IRA (more than likely).

    Beyond that the CRE capital markets have a lot of availability to non-recourse loans through life insurance lenders, CMBS, fannie/freddie (for multi-family). Loan size generally needs to be 5MM+ but there are small balance programs for CMBS, Life, & Fannie/Freddie down to 1-2MM.

    You might be able to develop a relationship with a niche business lender offering this service for IRA's. Or you might be able to work with a specialized real estate lender/fund that wants to diversify. Just a few thoughts...

  • Investor · Fort Wayne, IN · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 515 votes
    11y

    @Loren Whitney @Chris Winterhalter @Drew Wiard 

    http://www.iralending.com/

    Not used them but heard of them. Best of luck.

    I found this by searching the Net.

    http://www.sensefinancial.com/non-recourse-lenders...

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    11y

    @Loren Whitney 

    @Drew Wiard 

    @Chris Winterhalter 

    I can point you in the right direction hit me off line ... I do a bunch of this and have for years.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.