Need 25,000 to obatin a property in illinois

Need 25,000 to obatin a property in illinois

River Grove, IL · Member since 2014 · 62 posts · 0 votes

hello BP can anyone help with directing me to a hard money or private lender I need 25,000 to buy a property for the back taxes that will be deeded by august 8th this is tome sensitive and my first deal please help I'm willing to partner with some one 

0Reply
9 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2014 · 885 posts · 359 votes
    11y

    Have you checked out:

    http://www.biggerpockets.com/hardmoneylenders

    maybe that could get you started with hard money lenders.

  • Real Estate Professional · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 120 posts · 22 votes
    11y
    I'd recommend taking a look at going to the Chicago Investor Summit this weekend. You may find a lender or a partner.
  • River Grove, IL · Member since 2014 · 62 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    where is that being held?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.