Ways to refinance a property bought in all cash

Ways to refinance a property bought in all cash

Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes

Thank you for such an amazing community. I have read a lot on the forum, this is my first question.

I bought a property for all cash in Stockton, CA about a year ago. I'm hoping to refinance it now, the property already has a renter. What would be a good way to get this property financed with low-cost. I'm not asking for a lender solicitation but what kinds of loans and possibilities I should explore.

0Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Harjeet BhattiPro Member
    Lender · Glenview IL- CDLP NMLS#230554 · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 747 votes
    8y

    This will be cash out loan under conventional. Some lenders can cash out up to 75% LTV.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.