Newbie from Columbus, Ohio I'm all ears

9 Replies

Even though I've sold a few homes and made a combined profit of $15, 000 Im looking to further educate myself for the long term. I sought out a forum hoping to connect with some peers locally. This is the beginning of building my portfolio of family assets and there is no turning back. I have no other choice. I would like guidance on where I should start as far as what kinds of loans and etc. I've been working with quicken on a convention loan but want to make sure I'm taking the right steps in this beginning. All help welcome! I watched many many biggerpockets podcasts on YouTube and have a few books. Thanks in Advance!

Originally posted by @Chante Johnson :

Even though I've sold a few homes and made a combined profit of $15, 000 Im looking to further educate myself for the long term. I sought out a forum hoping to connect with some peers locally. This is the beginning of building my portfolio of family assets and there is no turning back. I have no other choice. I would like guidance on where I should start as far as what kinds of loans and etc. I've been working with quicken on a convention loan but want to make sure I'm taking the right steps in this beginning. All help welcome! I watched many many biggerpockets podcasts on YouTube and have a few books. Thanks in Advance!

Hello and welcome! Always nice to have another Ohioan on here! 

Originally posted by @Chante Johnson :

Hi Chante - build a team that you trust and work with them to identify properties and loan programs that will be best suited for you.