Need a good bank to now cash out refi for my buy and hold propert

7 Replies

I live in the tacoma washington area and purchased a 4plex 10 months ago, rehabbed it, rented all the units out now and need to refi the property. Does anyone know of a good bank or credit union locally to refinance the property so I can recover my investment into the property?

@Bob Faulk I'm not local to you, and I don't work for a bank, but if you're looking for a good mortgage lender I can help you get your investment out of your 4-plex. My work email is linked in my profile if you want to get the ball rolling.

Cheers,

Julian

@Bob Faulk I’ve got several very solid lenders that I can point you to. Also, my company recently purchased a Mortgage company that has zero loan fees, but I don’t know if that applies to Multi Family. Call or text and I can get you more info. Ps. I’m also interested in Tacoma Multi family for myself. Thanks.
@Trevor Asay Hi Trevor, thanks for reaching out. I'm finishing the interior remodel of one of the units right now and will have a tenant in by Sept. I'm actively looking for more deals and if there's any part of that that is your specialty I'd love to connect. Thanks man