HELOC on Rental Property in NJ

Most Popular Reply

New to Real Estate · Oxford, NJ · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 8 votes
5y

I live in NJ, I have a 1st position HELOC on my primary residence and I am just about to close on my rental with a 1st position HELOC (non-owner occupied) all through PenFed. PenFed for non-owner occupied right now loans up to 80% LTV, 4.75% variable. No closing costs, except the appraisal which is $490.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2016 · 84 posts · 11 votes
    8y
    @Jingjun Zhou try pennfed , they do up to 80% ltv I believe but it's a variable rate (12 yr balloon). Flagstar bank might do fix but it's short term I believe.
  • Attorney · Clifton, NJ · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 328 votes
    8y

    Definitely post if you find one that does! 

  • Investor · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Anyone else have suggestions for New Jersey?

  • New to Real Estate · Oxford, NJ · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    I live in NJ, I have a 1st position HELOC on my primary residence and I am just about to close on my rental with a 1st position HELOC (non-owner occupied) all through PenFed. PenFed for non-owner occupied right now loans up to 80% LTV, 4.75% variable. No closing costs, except the appraisal which is $490.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.