Refinancing investment property in Las Vegas

Refinancing investment property in Las Vegas

Bay Area · Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 3 votes

So early this year I purchased my first investment property which was a tripled in Las Vegas. Went through a broker who went through a private bank which I only paid 20 percent Down but I have a high rate. So now I’m looking to refinance into a better rate only problem I think I’m somewhere between 20-24 % Ltv. What would be your guys suggestion, get an appraisal first see how much it’s worth now or wait it out a year then see.

0Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Colton, CA · Member since 2019 · 105 posts · 24 votes
    7y

    Hello Stanley, I will do am appraisal now to see how much is worth. If the value goes up [70 percent rule] now that will be my exit strategy to refinance and pull my dawn payment instead of waiting another year.

  • Real Estate Agent · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2017 · 279 posts · 133 votes
    7y

    If you would like to send me the property address, I can take a look for you and tell you what I think it might be worth. I'll send you the info I used to determine the value as well is you would like to take a look for yourself. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.