Deal closed.. no funds for rehab

8 Replies

Just closed 4/3 SFH for $173k ($120k existing 1st subject to, paid seller cash bal), needs $45k rehab, exact layout neighbor sold pending $340k.. $100k+ equity after rehab.

On Guam hard to find hml to find rehab.. they all want to partner. Need ideas to find a good HML.. Fast!

Originally posted by @Owen B. :

@Jeffrey Charfauros I understand you want a HML but you may just have to partner but I'd make sure it's worth it for you which I'm sure you've done. Part of something is better than nothing for a deal.

I closed already, don't want partners, they slow me down. building connections for HML that likes $$$ and understands the safety in investing in notes/mortgages for short term projects.. high ROI %

Originally posted by @Jeffrey Charfauros :
Originally posted by @Owen B.:

@Jeffrey Charfauros I understand you want a HML but you may just have to partner but I'd make sure it's worth it for you which I'm sure you've done. Part of something is better than nothing for a deal.

I closed already, don't want partners, they slow me down. building connections for HML that likes $$$ and understands the safety in investing in notes/mortgages for short term projects.. high ROI %

What were your initial plans to pay for the renos when you put the offer in? 

Originally posted by @Jeffrey Charfauros :

@Theresa Harris friend was supposed to find rehab but he's tied up for now.. when I see something good I Just F*cking Do It... I have several sources getting $ together to fund and profit along with me... Tell them all 1st come 1st served.

Sounds like you have a few options. Good luck with the rehab.