Capitol gains counting twords purchasing power

Capitol gains counting twords purchasing power

San Diego, CA · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Anyone know if capitol gains realized on my taxes from stocks will count towards my purchasing power on a fixed loan?

My DTI is ugly due to two cash flow neutral rentals and my tax free military income...

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 975 votes
    5y

    @Chad Griffin I don't know the answer to your question, unfortunately. I would say  "consult with a tax professional" and if you don't have a CPA (which it sounds like you don't, otherwise you would ask him/her) then its time to hire one. Especially since you're up to two rental properties. I hired a CPA to handle my taxes last year and I'm very glad I did! He/she will more than make up for what they charge. Best of luck and keep us updated. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Madison, AL · Member since 2019 · 487 posts · 658 votes
    5y

    @Chad Griffin

    I would recommend exactly what Douglas said. I Found a CPA that is also a veteran and specializes in RE. It has been eye-opening to have a tax professional on my team. If you would like, I can provide his point of contact.

    Sincerely, 

    Josh 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.