Hello. Are there any DCRS lenders in Chicago ?

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
5y

I know @Sam Abazari has DSCR loan options.

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jonathan KlemmBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Contractor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y

    @Julius Ntow - Just curious where is your property located in Chicago. I am not sure of any specific DSCR lenders here in Chicago, but here is a link to a post with a ton of different lending sources. Hope it helps.

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

  • Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    I know @Sam Abazari has DSCR loan options.

  • Rental Property Investor · Chicago IL · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    @Jonathan Klemm

    Good morning Jonathan. The property is located on north side of the city. Thank you for the link.

  • Rental Property Investor · Chicago IL · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    @Paul De Luca

    Good morning Paul. I will contact Sam. Thank you.

  • Monica SoyemiPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · New York City, NY · Member since 2019 · 36 posts · 15 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Julius Ntow:

    @Paul De Luca

    Good morning Paul. I will contact Sam. Thank you.


    Did you ever get connected with a DSCR lender

  • Jon KellyPro Member
    Investor · Bethlehem, PA · Member since 2016 · 929 posts · 951 votes
    3y

    @Monica Soyemi reach out to Parnell Jackson. He's based in Chicago and been in the business for a long time. Due to BP restrictions I can't attached his email address, but here is his website: https://pdcfinancial.com/

  • Monica SoyemiPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · New York City, NY · Member since 2019 · 36 posts · 15 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jon Kelly:

    @Monica Soyemi reach out to Parnell Jackson. He's based in Chicago and been in the business for a long time. Due to BP restrictions I can't attached his email address, but here is his website: https://pdcfinancial.com/


     Yes, would you mind DM'ing me his info? I think his calendly link on the website, may not be working.

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 9k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    3y

    Happy to connect you with my lender, can lend in Chicago 

  • Mark AinleyBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Roselle, IL (Chicago Suburb) · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    @Julius Ntow you have to talk to Eric Workman at Renovo.  If he cant help, which I think he can, he will point you in the right direction.  He did a few podcast episodes with us as well so you can hear him before you call him which I will DM you now.  

  • Lender · Nationwide · Member since 2021 · 220 posts · 105 votes
    3y

    It’s been a couple weeks, and hopefully this is resolved. If not I’d be happy to take a look at your deal for you.

  • Jonathan KlemmBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Contractor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y

    Hey @Julius Ntow - You could definitely talk with Renovo who is a local Chicago lender or lima one.  Both of which I forgot to mention before.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.