Tax accountant in Kansas City needed

Tax accountant in Kansas City needed

Accountant · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 8 votes

Do any of my fellow real estate folks here in Kansas City have a tax accountant with experience in real estate that they can recommend?

I want someone who can look at our personal tax situation and guide me on pros and cons of how to set up a RE business.

Prefer someone North of the river, but am willing to drive for good advice.

0Reply
20 views

Most Popular Reply

Homeowner · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 35 posts · 10 votes
12y

@Ray Orellano would suggest http://hgco.com ....Honest, Fast, Efficient and Investor savvy.

Another option north of the river is:

Michael B. Richards, CPA

Horizon CPA Services, PC

(816) 842-7878 - Office

[email protected]

Thanks!

Andy

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2012 · 74 posts · 43 votes
    12y

    Great question! One that I have been thinking about as well- maybe @Account Closed knows of someone?

  • Homeowner · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 35 posts · 10 votes
    12y

    @Katherine Conrad 

    I'll send you a PM.

    Andy

  • Homeowner · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 35 posts · 10 votes
    12y

    @Ray Orellano would suggest http://hgco.com ....Honest, Fast, Efficient and Investor savvy.

    Another option north of the river is:

    Michael B. Richards, CPA

    Horizon CPA Services, PC

    (816) 842-7878 - Office

    [email protected]

    Thanks!

    Andy

  • Accountant · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 8 votes
    12y

    Thanks so much @Account Closed

    BP has been an incredible new source for me. I am very surprised at the helpful environment. I will continue to engage with BP as I move forward. Hopefully one of these days I can actually get a deal going!

  • Homeowner · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 35 posts · 10 votes
    12y

    My pleasure!  You all going to the royals game on the 25th?  @William Robison posted a meetup and is also on meetup.com under BP Kansas City.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2013 · 388 posts · 200 votes
    12y

    Royals game meetup

  • Real Estate Broker · Leawood, KS · Member since 2013 · 150 posts · 23 votes
    12y

    @Account Closed yes I have enjoyed working with HGCO. Heather is awesome. Good luck! 

  • Investor · Smithville, MO · Member since 2014 · 160 posts · 19 votes
    10y

    @Ray Orellano

    Are you still happy with HGCO?  I was referred to a CPA in the northland and I have been very unhappy with his services.  

  • Real Estate Broker · Leawood, KS · Member since 2013 · 150 posts · 23 votes
    10y

    @Rob Scarborough Yes we were very happy with again this year....give them a shot. Best of luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.