How can i fill out any owner financed/seller finance contracts, or do you have any blank templates that i can use thank

3 Replies

Hi i need seller finance or owners finance contract or template please send me pdf thanks

Go to an attorney.  There are places to save money in this business but skrewing up the ownership docs  or financing is not a good idea.  I know that's not what you asked for but I shiver sometimes to see the things people take on themselves to save a$$.  Do you really want to put the whole transaction at risk because of a legal glitch in paperwork?  an no I am not a lawyer nor married to one.  I am a broker who has seen to often penny wise and pound foolish.  Always enjoy today.

Thanks yes i have an attorney but i just wanted to see about getting a template

Originally posted by @Dawn Vacek :

Go to an attorney.  There are places to save money in this business but skrewing up the ownership docs  or financing is not a good idea.  I know that's not what you asked for but I shiver sometimes to see the things people take on themselves to save a$$.  Do you really want to put the whole transaction at risk because of a legal glitch in paperwork?  an no I am not a lawyer nor married to one.  I am a broker who has seen to often penny wise and pound foolish.  Always enjoy today.

Good advice.  Been there and done that.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.