Free Small Business Checking Account

4 Replies

Hello BP family,

I searched but didn't find a thread that listed free (or nearly free) business checking accounts so I decided to start one.

For folks in Houston, Bank of Texas is absolutely free. And I do mean free. No minimum balance, no service fee. And they have a few branches conveniently located.  I looked around before but all others seem to have some fee/catch attached.

Here's the link to it:

https://www.bankoftexas.com/en/Business/Cash_Manag...

Do other folks have recommendations for their city/state? Would be good to share with the BP community.

Cheers,

Kingsley

We use Trustmark National Bank for this in Alabama, Mississippi, and NW Florida.
Thank you for the tip! I recently inquired about business checking at Frost Bank (only in Texas). They are willing to waive the min balance for a year and help extend it 6 months after that so you will have time to meet the min balance requirement so you can void out the fee. Fee is $5.00 a month Balance requirement: $5,000+ combined with all personal and business accounts.

Al how is Trustmark with Investment purchase deals, I Heard they work with investors?

Tyrobe, we start with Trustmark for all of our Alabana financing. We have found them to be helpful and easy to deal with. 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.