Adam Moffatt
  • Riverside, CA
Votes |
Real estate attorney SoCal

Adam Moffatt
  • Riverside, CA
Posted Nov 26 2015, 13:48

Hello,

Is there a real estate attorney based in the Inland Empire or Orange County that you would recommend?

Adam

User Stats

Votes
Leonard Maddox
  • disabled
  • Orange, TX
Votes |
  • disabled
  • Orange, TX
Replied Nov 27 2015, 07:29

well if you're in Orange Texas Mr Katz is pretty good

User Stats

Votes
Adam Moffatt
  • Riverside, CA
Votes |
  • Riverside, CA
Replied Nov 27 2015, 08:12

I'm based in Southern California. A real estate attorney in the inland empire or Orange County of Southern California is ideal.  

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Rick H.#4 Marketing Your Property Contributor
  • Lender
  • Greater LA/Orange County area, CA
Votes |
Rick H.#4 Marketing Your Property Contributor
  • Lender
  • Greater LA/Orange County area, CA
Replied Nov 27 2015, 09:03

Caveat: I do not make attorney referrals unless it's for a deal that I'm involved with. Otherwise, no upside and plenty of downside. 

Your question would be better if you posted, in a general way, what you wish to accomplish.

For example, are looking to form a real estate holding entity, review a proposal, draft an agreement, settle a dispute, litigate a matter, etc.?

I market almost exclusively to attorneys throughout all 58 counties of CA but live part time in the inland empire. I also used to be treasurer of the West San Bern County Bar Association Legal Aid and know plenty of attorneys in the area.

Good referral sources include the Bar Association, your title company and real estate boards. 

User Stats

Votes
Adam Moffatt
  • Riverside, CA
Votes |
  • Riverside, CA
Replied Nov 27 2015, 16:51

Good point Rick. In looking for legal advice on forming a legal entity, reviewing a proposal and advice on private lending through a self-directed IRA.