If I lend money to a flipper operating as a corp or llc, do I have to issue a 1099 or 1098?

Looking at the IRA publications for these forms I don't believe I need to issue a 1099 because I'm not paying anybody, and I don't need to issue a 1098 because the money I receive comes from an entity.