CPA in the Salt Lake City SLC Utah area

6 Replies

Hey Guys

It is that tax time of the year again and i have some new investment strategies i am planning on executing this year.  The first step is to get best accountant who primarily focuses on Real Estate investments or at least has proven real estate investment expertise. I am looking for CPA based in general Salt Lake City area in Utah ( Salt Lake / Provo / Ogden, etc...). So i am reaching out to you guys, my Utah peers, who do you recommend ? 

Jack, We have three CPAs that we refer out. All with good to great real estate experience. Obviously those with more experience are a bit more expensive. So we can usually match your needs with the right CPA. Just give the office a call.

Jeff

For an accountant do not feel like you need to use someone local. Many of us accountants have clients worldwide. Payroll, bookkeeping, etc can mostly be done remotely.

Here is a great list of questions to ask a potential accountant:http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/51/topics/70447-questions-to-ask-a-cpa

Also check out the www.NAEA.org page in your search. It should help you find someone local. If someone comes to me, I'll send them your way.

If you need help in your search or want to verify something don't hesitate to ask.

For example: I have clients worldwide and things are just as easy as I e-mail them, talking on the phone. I even use Skype and TeamViewer to communicate with clients so I'd highly recommend looking for one of the best with great references that interviews well with you.

So look for someone you can connect with that works out for your situation.

Feel free to ask here if you have questions.

If you need a direct referral feel free to PM me as I have a name or two I can give out.