Single Member LLC

1 Reply

Hello, I am a newly-formed single member LLC, and am planning on electing s-corp status to avoid self employment tax. I know I have to file f2553, but do I need to also file f8832?

Also, since I have no employees, do I still need to fill out f940 or f941?

I understand I should be getting professional CPA advice, but wanted to hear thoughts from DP'ers first.

Thanks in advance!