Looking for a lawyer in Ohio

3 Replies

Hi, i'm based outside of the U.S and i'm looking to pick up a property soon in Ohio. Therefore i'm looking to get in touch with a laywer to setup a LLC and make sure I got everything right. Get in touch :)

Thanks!

Good morning Simon. Setting up an llc is very easy. You can go to the Ohio Secretary of State web-site to do it. You can also call a lawyer to do it; any title company attorney can do it. I can give you referral if needed. You can also go to LegalZoom.com to do one. 

I am an attorney in Cleveland at a 80 attorney firm. How much is the property you are looking to pickup? If its a large acquisition I may be able to help. If not, you can set up an LLC for i believe $99 through the Secretary of State website.

Promotion
Ashcroft Capital
A national multifamily investment firm
Three Reasons Investors May Prefer Real Estate
Read three reasons why investing in real estate private placements may provide several advantages.
Read More Here

@Simen Gundersen

I'm an attorney that focuses primarily on real estate. I'll echo what's been said, that filing Articles of Organization with the Ohio SOS is a fairly easy task. Drafting Operating Agreements (especially if your company has more than one owner) can become a little more complex. Should you decide you need outside assistance you're welcome to contact me.