Looking for a SF Bay Area CPA specializing in Solo 401K's

Looking for a SF Bay Area CPA specializing in Solo 401K's

Martinez, CA · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 0 votes

Can anyone recommend a CPA that works with clients managing their own self-directed 401K retirement accounts? Just starting out with my SD401K and ready to connect with a professional for tax strategy and filing.

I live in Lafayette, so looking for someone preferably in Contra Costa County. 

0Reply
10 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Jason Jennings

    I don't know anyone in that area but  Amanda Han who is also here in California may be a good resource. @Amanda Han

  • Specialist · Lakewood, CO · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Jason Jennings I agree with @Mark Nolan. You shouldn't worry about physical proximity to your CPA. RE specific and solo401k knowledge are at a federal level for 99% of everything. You should find a CPA who knows those things. If they also happen to be near you, all the better.

    @Linda Weygant is the CPA I use and she also invests with SDIRA and solo401k.

  • Justin WindhamPro Member
    Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Jason Jennings

    I agree with @Bryan O.. Start with the knowledge and abilities you want in a CPA and then maybe filter by location. This becomes more important the more specialized the knowledge you're after tends to be.

  • Mike ReynoldsPro Member
    construction · Nacogdoches, TX · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    I'm glad this question came out. It was my very next one. Thanks all.

  • Linda WeygantPro Member
    Investor and CPA · Arvada, CO · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    9y

    Thanks for the mention, @Bryan O..

    @Jason Jennings - please let me know if you have any questions I can answer.  You can contact me via my profile listings.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.