Looking for Recommendations for a good CPA in Dallas, TX area.

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 432 posts · 341 votes
    6y

    @Monica Juarez-Gonzales I'd reach out to @Tyler Hodgson. He owns a CPA firm and is a great mortgage broker as well. 

  • Investor · DFW area · Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 7 votes
    6y

    @Kenneth McKeown

    Thank-you!

  • Tyler HodgsonBusiness Member
    Investor · Flower Mound, TX · Member since 2016 · 245 posts · 192 votes
    6y

    @Monica Juarez-Gonzales - happy to help out! 

    Any specific questions for the benefit of the forum? 

  • Investor · DFW area · Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 7 votes
    6y

    @Tyler Hodgson Hi, first a little background. I am a Family Physician interested in investing in Buy and hold or the BRRR method for "passive" income. I have set up my LLC and have set up business accounts, but I have not acquired my first property. I have been self educating myself with BP podcast, forums, books and I have been through "Your first rental property" course by Paula Pant. Am I able to deduct these expenses my 2019 taxes even if I have not purchased any properties? I plan to buy one next year. Appreciate any input.

  • Rental Property Investor · Honolulu, HAWAII (HI) · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y

    I have a CPA who gets it in DFW. Ping me.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.