Attorney Needed for Mold Issue

3 Replies

I'm closing a deal with a homeowner that has mold in her property. Issue is, she's been living with mold for almost a year and she is very sick. The PM (Property Management Office) won't help. They said it is not their issue but the leak started on the exterior of the unit. Is there anyone out there that can give me some pointers. I feel that purchasing the home and fixing it is not enough. She needs help. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here