Real Estate CPA and Attorney

3 Replies

Hello BP,

I am looking to startup my real estate investment company and I am looking for referrals for an accountant and attorney in Atlanta who have experience working with Real Estate Investors. I'm seeking guidance on picking the right legal entity as well assistance on future deals.

Thank you!


I recommend finding an accountant that specializes in real estate taxation. Some accountants can also assist you with entity selection and formation. 

I would also recommend looking for a tax strategist who is willing to work with you throughout the year, not just when preparing your tax return. You want an accountant that can help you strategize and who is responsive when you want to know the tax consequences of the decisions you are making throughout the year.

I am in the Atlanta area, let me know if I can be of assistance.

Hello Jensen, 
Bill is correct and would be a great resource for you as a tax professional. I am not sure if Bill offers bookkeeping services to assist you throughout the year, but if not, I am a virtual-based bookkeeper and have real estate experience myself. I used to be a REALTOR and have investor and agent clients. And...I am originally from ATL. :) 

If you are in need of my services as well, please reach out. 

Magnolia Bookkeeping & Notary Services, LLC

-Elizabeth L. Brown