Finding and working with a CPA

Finding and working with a CPA

New to Real Estate · Omaha, NE · Member since 2020 · 45 posts · 21 votes

Hey BiggerPockets family! I have multiple income sources coming in (lawn mowing, landscaping jobs, contractor work(through a 10-99), and running a rehab for an investor). Now I'm starting to think I should talk with a CPA. I know finding a great reliable CPA shouldn't be too big of a problem but I was wondering,

what are good questions to ask when interviewing them?

How does the process go when working with one?

Thanks in advance!

0Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Consultant · IN · Member since 2021 · 139 posts · 85 votes
5y

@Rafael Perez

One thing to ask would be to see if they have worked with other real estate investors before or if they personally invest in real estate. This will give you an idea if they really do have experience in the field. 

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.