• Wholesaler/rehabber
  • Arcadia, FL
Votes |
excellent buy and hold property in poughkeepsie ny

Shequann Burrwell
  • Wholesaler/rehabber
  • Arcadia, FL
Posted Sep 16 2013, 11:59

I have a buy and hold property in Poughkeepsie NY. Owner needs to sell due to divorce and wanting to move out of state for a job offer. Under contract for 181,900 asking 186,000. It's a 3 family house 3 floors full basement with 2 car garage. Need no major work at all. Apt are as follows 1st floor is a 2 bed room already rented for 1100 a month with its own pourch. 2nd floor is a 3 bedroom with hardwood floors.

User Stats

Votes
Shequann Burrwell
  • Wholesaler/rehabber
  • Arcadia, FL
Votes |
  • Wholesaler/rehabber
  • Arcadia, FL
Replied Sep 16 2013, 13:58

I have a buy and hold property in Poughkeepsie NY. Owner needs to sell due to divorce and wanting to move out of state for a job offer. Under contract for 18,900 asking 186,000. It's a 3 family house 3 floors full basement with 2 car garage. Need no major work at all. Apt are as follows 1st floor is a 2 bed room already rented for 1100 a month with its own porch. 2nd floor is a 3 bedroom with hardwood floors. 3rd floor is is a 1 bed room with carpet. updated appliances in each. first and second floor have own private porches. In a great part of the city right by the post office and around the corner from city hall and the police station. taxes are around 4300 a year. new furnace and hot water heater last year and roof 5 years ago. went and saw the house today and it really is in excellent shape and ready for a new owner for buy and hold.

User Stats

Votes
Steve Stern
  • Lender
  • Haverstraw, NY
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Haverstraw, NY
Replied Sep 18 2013, 12:19

Feel free to send me any deals closer to the Rockland County area. Thank you

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.