Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Keith Boley
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Lompoc, CA
Votes |
Free REI Local Meeting - Lompoc, CA Details Inside

Keith Boley
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Lompoc, CA
Posted

All About Independence, YOUR Financial Independence!

Thursday - September 19, 2013 6:30 PM - You have the opportunity to "Gain Know How in Real Estate Investing."
(Easy to Remember When: the Third Thursday of Month)

Make $500 Refer A Buyer -- NEW DEAL AVAILABLE: 3 Bedroom/2 Bath 1344 square feet 1974 Manufactured Home. Beautifully Remodeled --- Low space rent: $360...Washer-Dryer-Fridge-Freezer - Stove - Dishwasher Included

Person on lease and application must be 55, not the person living in the house.

Watch this quick video to see who Keith and Roberta have helped recently get into their very first home: Wanda & Jesus

WHO Should Attend: People Who Buy Houses & People Who Want/Need To Sell Houses.

If you buy houses you want to join us to meet sellers. If you need to sell your house fast, you want to join us so you can get your house sold fast - As there are people at this meeting who buy houses cash!

What You'll Gain:

You'll walk away with the know how to create a system that you can customize that was created for you, by you.

Always time left to network...

Deals others are doing, have done and are wanting to do

We've Moved..& Have a New PERMANENT HOME
Due to our growth and meeting structure, we've moved to the Embassy Suites 1117 North H Street, Lompoc, California, 93436, USA TEL: 1-805-735-8311 (We are located just south of Barton Ave on H Street. On the right side of the road coming south. North of E North Ave on the left side of the road).

Top Notch Real Estate Investing, Business Systems & Marketing Training:

Any questions call 1-805-270-5044 ask for Keith.

WHAT: Leave the training with your real estate investing know how

Need to get your real estate investor system in place? Need your "business" plan for real estate investing? As real estate investors a marketing plan is a must have - you need your marketing plan?

REI Wealth Academy founders Keith and Founder/Author Roberta will work with you to "Create a Real Estate Investor System, Business Plan for Real Estate Investors and Help You Create a Real Estate Investors Marketing Plan"

Its FINALLY time to: Awaken your unwanted financial cycles so you and your families past doesnt have to be your future.

Keith and Roberta specialize in leading Real Estate Investors forward to build wealth through real estate investing, business and marketing systems that support their mission to become the providers they want to be.

P. S.

You don't want to miss this one!! Keith - Tycoon Real Estate Investor & Mentor and 2x Best Selling Co-Author Roberta are going to share their secrets to creating Wealth in Real Estate Investments, Business Plans for Real Estate Investing and Marketing Systems.

EXCLUSIVE OFFER
Take Action To Gain Your Financial Freedom of Independence by signing up for Earn As You Learn REI and We Will Guide You To Independence with immediate access to Your Earn As You Learn REI Training Program

Which Means...You Get Access to All The Above & 1 on 1 Group Mastermind Laser Coaching Two Times A Month (2 via phone.

Know You're ready to CLAIM YOUR FINANCIAL FREEDOM & INDEPENDENCE TODAY Call 805-930-9833.

P.S.S.

P.S.S.S.

Hi Keith,

I had a great time too. Roberta is so cool and she has a great laugh! She is really good at getting you to see the solution to any problem you present to her. I have to say, driving for dollars (when you really know what to look for) is addicting. I drove around the neighborhood near there until it started getting dark (darn!!) and spotted about six properties to add to my list. I took a break today and spotted 3 properties on the way to McDonalds and one more on the way back to work, we're talking a 2.5 mile drive roundtrip!

I went to Ventura yesterday and spent my lunch hour at the tax assessor's office looking up names and address of the owners on the properties we came across Thursday. A batch of yellow letters goes out today and that sign will go up for that chained property tomorrow. I found out that that property is not bank owned. At least the records don't ref;ect that yet. As you can see I have lots to do and I'm very excited! -- Regina