• Wholesaler/rehabber
  • Arcadia, FL
Votes |
NEED A NEW BUYER ASAP!

Shequann Burrwell
  • Wholesaler/rehabber
  • Arcadia, FL
Posted Oct 4 2013, 11:32

typically i will find a house for a buyer catered to what they need. this just makes wholesaling easier and more likely for the deal to close. some times that does not happen.

in this case i need a new buyer for a deal i have in rockland county ny. deal is already under contract that i would like to close since i put so much time in to this one. found the deal for the investor and even got the deal under what he was willing to pay for a flip in the area. my assignment fee was low at $5000 just to build a business relationship with the buyer. stayed in contact daily up until when i signed the contract and was ready to close the following week. now i can't get a reply threw text, email, or call which i find very odd since the deal is well within his specs.

the situation with the owner is she wants to move out of the state due to a bad divorce and wants to get what she can and go. she has failed to keep up with the basic upkeep of the property so the only repairs needed are cosmetic plus what ever other changed the new buyer wants to make.

the home is located at 12 washington ave in sloatsburg ny this is in rockland county ny. home is in a quiet neighborhood with town water and sewer currently being put in the street all it would need is the hook ups to the house installed. great schools in the area.

comps have been ran by a realtor going back the last 6 month putting the arv between 325k and 350k. realtor has experience moving homes fast and is confident she can sell the home quickly after the rehab is done.

repairs are as follows

refinish the hardwood floors

kitchen

2 baths

paint inside and out

and landscaping to give curb appeal

estimates running around $40000

asking $195000 (with assignment fee included)

if anyone is interested please drop a line so i can close this deal asap and move in to the next one. enjoy your day :)