- Votes |
Hiring Zillow Flex Real Estate Agents - 15-20 Leads per month
Hi! I'm posting on behalf of my colleague who needs 5-10 more Real Estate Agents. He needs to hire FAST!
Book an interview here: https://calendly.com/apply-to-placement/real-estate-agent-opportunity
Why Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate?
- Our Agents are provided 15-20 Zillow leads per month - 210 per year
- We offer health insurance
- Trainings, 1:1s, mentorship
- No need to work your 'sphere of influence' as we have consistent lead flow driven to our Agents
- If you plug in and are coachable you WILL succeed and make great money!
BOOK AN INTERVIEW: https://calendly.com/apply-to-placement/real-estate-agent-opportunity
Better Homes and Gardens is guided by our mission to enhance the home buying and selling experience through professional, trusted and reliable guidance. Powered by best-in-class technology, high-quality connections and consistent coaching, our agents instill confidence and knowledge in every buyer and seller as they navigate their home journey. As a Better Homes and Gardens Zillow Flex Agent, your primary focus will be developing relationships with your clients while providing a superior customer experience. We set you up for success with customized training, and supportive mentoring that will enable you to become a top-performing agent in today’s crowded market. Our system gives you stability by providing commissions and benefits — plus consistent, quality connections to high-intent clients. This allows you, the agent, to focus on your clients at all times.
- Provide consistent follow-up with clients via phone, text and email
- Schedule showings and go on appointments
- Answer client questions and be their guide through the buying/listing process
- Consistently use our programs and process tools
- Commitment to be in the office at least four hours a day, Monday-Friday
What We Offer
- There is no need to exhaust your personal connections and work your “sphere of influence.” We provide you with quality connections through the Zillow Flex program.
- A team-wide transaction coordinator who will handle your paperwork and ensure a seamless contract process
- Powerful tools to help you maximize your efficiency and customer service
- Extensive training on a proven process that will lead you to success
- Individual attention with mentoring and consistent one-on-one coaching sessions
- Dedicated workspace
- Commissions and health insurance
- The willingness and drive to be EXCEPTIONAL!
- Experience in the local market selling residential real estate
- Great people skills and a desire to help others
- Technological aptitude, with solid computer skills and an ability to pick up new systems quickly with the proper training
- Experience using technology to communicate and access competitive market data
- Customer-advocate mindset and a commitment to delivering the best client experience possible
- Calm and collected — when things get crazy, you're still cool and under control
- You are resourceful, decisive and hold yourself accountable
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- You’ll need a car and active Driver’s License so that you are readily available to travel anywhere within the market area we cover
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Tech savvy
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- No experience necessary — we welcome any agent who expresses interest in being a top producer!
In the last ten years, the real estate industry has changed radically due to the influx of data and the availability of that data to everyone — prospective buyers, sellers, industry experts and novices. Better Homes and Gardens is a leader driving change in a positive way that works for every person. We provide reliable metrics to support the customer-focused experience, and at the same time highlight how these behaviors will provide the foundation and patterns for a successful Zillow Flex Agent. As long as agents are consistent and trust the process, the end result will be satisfied clients and happy agents.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Real Estate License (Required)