Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Karen Schimpf
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Nat'l Commercial Mtg Lender - Round Rock, TX
Votes |
It's Simple Really...

Karen Schimpf
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Nat'l Commercial Mtg Lender - Round Rock, TX
Posted Dec 12 2022, 10:05

https://flic.kr/p/sb3ug6

Move forward with positive thoughts and actions-the things you can control. Stop worrying about the things you can not control. Leave no room for fear and doubt, they are enemies of growth. As we go into a possibly difficult 2023, be expanding in your mentality-be expanding in your thoughts, and actions. God is an expanding God, the Universe is expanding, and expanding is your natural state if you allow it.

A counterpart wrote a poem that talks about this, I figured I would end this year share this poem-it is particularly poignant at this time of year…..

The Expanding Man (or Woman)

by Brian Peart

The expanding man does not limit himself

He does not give in to fear…for fear limits

He does not feed the fires of hate..for hate limits

He does not envy….for that puts a limit on him

He does not boast….his actions do the talking

He does not have time to criticize…he is too busy doing

Instead…. He expands…

He loves hard…for love is limitless

He thinks positively…you become what you think about

He sees opportunity everywhere…for opportunity abounds

He is not constricted by money….for he lives on the creative plane where there is no lack He works hard

He plays hard

He ignores the haters, his expansion always brings out the haters

He embraces change..for change brings opportunities

He lives in a world where there are no limits…he looks at life with childlike wonder

And gives thanks to the Lord above for all his blessings.

This is the expanding man….or woman…is this you?

Love deeply, my friends……

P.S.- Do You Need A Business Only Loan up to $5ML? I specialize in finding commercial loan solutions. Already been denied? No problem, 80% of people that have previously been denied have received funding that they had no idea they could get. I BRING COMMERCIAL MONEY FROM AROUND THE COUNTRY TO LOCAL MARKETPLACES ENSURING THE MOST LIKELIHOOD OF CLOSING. The key is placing the borrower with the lender that most suits that borrower's strengths. Give me a call today so you can get your loan closed at O:512-358-1511 or get started by filling out this form.

Karen Schimpf

Commercial Capital, Ltd.

O: 512-358-1511

E: [email protected]

L: www.linkedin.com/in/karenschimpf/

B: http://bizloansconnections.com/

W: http://applycommercialloans.com

SBA Express Bolt! – Up to $150K Working Capital Loans in 2 weeks; ask for details

P.S. The Fed raising rates has EXPLODED the interest rate on SBA 7A loans this year. If you are a business or you know anyone who is in business and has a 7A loan on their property, their rates have increased 4% this year, from the 5’s to the 9’s. We can REFINANCE THEM from a 7A loan into a conventional or SBA 504 loan with rates around 6%. A 3% drop in rates on a million-dollar loan is HUGE. It could be the difference in surviving or thriving as you build market share with my tips next week. For more info, or to run the numbers for free and see if refinancing makes sense, call me today at 512-358-1511 or get started by filling out this form

Offering