Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Anthony Feola
Votes |
Moving to San Angelo, TX looking for a realtor

Anthony Feola
Posted Jan 5 2023, 13:42

I am a new investor currently active duty in the Army. I have been doing my research and I am now ready to take action. Any and all help along the way would be greatly appreciated. My wife and I are moving to San Angelo, TX within the next month and I'm currently in search of a knowledgeable agent. My goal is to take advantage of the Military moving me around every couple of years by owning and holding onto homes at each duty station. 

User Stats

Votes
Joshua Kemp
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • San Angelo, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • San Angelo, TX
Replied Jan 5 2023, 14:20

Welcome to San Angelo, to you and your family, Anthony!

First off, I would suggest to look on the “Agent Finder” here in the BP Forums. I do believe that only one of the agents listed is actually local to San Angelo, if this matters to you. I have not worked with him, but I do know that he has been recognized locally for his business as an agent and as an investor. I do believe he is also an admin of the local FB group that I invited to you in a DM just a minute ago. I bet he would be a great resource to start off with!

It’s exciting to hear that you have chosen real estate investing on your journey, and please, feel free to reach out.

Account Closed
Votes |
Replied Jan 11 2023, 04:36
Quote from @Anthony Feola:
Professional moving services you will find on the website Zeromax
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Rich Carey
  • Investor
  • Montgomery, AL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Montgomery, AL
Replied Jan 12 2023, 13:08

@Anthony Feola

There are unique challenges and opportunities to being a real estate investor on active duty.

I navigated a lot of this myself, and have a pretty solid approach to real estate investing while in the military.

Listen to my podcast episodes.  Biggerpockets 268 and much more recently Biggerpockets money 156.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 6 2023, 14:25

hey @Anthony Feola

Finding your post a little late, but if you are still looking for a local Realtor, I can help.