Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Preston Herd
Votes |
Penthouse For Sale in Dominican Republic

Preston Herd
Posted Jan 12 2023, 08:32

I have a property in Puerto Plata, Sosua for sale. (OWNER FINANCING AVAILABLE)  The property is privately managed so you wont have to be there at all if you plan to rent. It is also Air bnb friendly although most people like to rent here months at a time (at least my experiences) I also have it listed with an agent there but please contact me directly if interested. Please visit this link for more details. https://www.coralbayrealestate...

If you are looking to buy at a great price, here you have it! For sale recently upgraded spacious 2-bedrooms penthouse with a large terrace in the popular complex in Sosua within walking distance to the beach at a bargain price! And above all seller offers financing. It comes Furnished. Great way to get started in the real estate market in the Dominican republic!  

A spacious living area, a kitchen, two bedrooms, each has a bathroom & closet, and a large terrace with beautiful views. A/C, ceiling fans, newly refurbished kitchen cabinets, water heater. The kitchen supplies a stove, microwave, oven, and fridge. Great for a couple's getaway, small gatherings, and family events. Needs some updates to make it perfect.

Reasonable maintenance fees of $250 US include a backup generator, security, water supply, garbage disposal, ground maintenance, and cable TV. Onsite property management. Laundry. Supermarkets, restaurants, stores, banks, pharmacies, and a medical center are just nearby. Think of value! Contact me NOW!

Offering

Loading replies...