• Investor
  • Pembroke, MA
Votes |
Massachusetts Land For Sale: Wholesale Deals

John Fossetti
  • Investor
  • Pembroke, MA
Posted Dec 13 2013, 07:21

Hello Bigger Pockets Family, I have a lot of great opportunities in the Boston area. I have some Raw Land, Multi-Families and Condo Conversions. I also have a Lease Option available and a few properties on the south shore. Here is a list of a few.

School Street Roxbury- 2 3 families with basement apartments in the process of getting approved. Fine Point Brick building with a flat rubber roof.

Corner Lot with traffic lights in Fort Hill (Boston) on the corner on Washington Street, 4 parcels zoned residential and commercial asking $600,000

Car Wash with 2 Acres (car wash is active, but best play would be demo and build apartment complex) asking 1M

A church on Washington Street in Roxbury that has the potential for a big apartment complex or Condo's. a walk to Mass Ave. Asking $2.75M but looking for offers.

Lot on Stella Road in Roslindale zoned for Residentail ($175K)

Single Family on Mercer in South Boston with plans in place for a condo conversion. Should have the approval in February (ZBA) Asking $550K

Small Cottage with Ocean views in Kingston MA, Single Family 2 bed $100K

SFR in Rockland asking $140K (I haven't seen this and not sure on the renovation costs, it is a friend of mine who has it under contract.)

24 unit Apartment complex with plans in place in Brockton MA.

NEWPORT RI CONDO, In Beautiful Newport RI, a Condo Unit in a Mansion that was converted. Needs some repairs.

If you are interested in any of these please let me know!

To your success!

John Fossetti

Loading replies...