Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Dustin Faeth
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
Fully Remodelled Rental Property with Tenant in Place for Sale in Great Condition - Shaker Heights, Cleveland Ohio - $49K

Dustin Faeth
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Columbus, OH
Posted Jan 31 2014, 12:14

If you are looking for a great rental property in the Shaker Heights, Cleveland, Ohio, with tenants already in place, I have the one for you!

This home has been fully updated, and also has newer windows, and mechanicals are in great shape (I have pictures I can send if you are interested). 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and 1316 sq.ft. of space with a detached garage.

The current tenants pay $825/month and have a security deposit of $825 in place, and the tenant also pays all utilities including water/sewer. Their lease agreement expires 7/31/14 and was a 12-month lease that started 8/1/13. Market rent in the area for similar 3-bedroom homes like this are $950/month, and this property has rented for that amount in the past, so there is potential for much more cash flow with this one! Asking $49,000

Message me on here or you can send me an email at [email protected] with any additional questions, or if you would like to see pictures. Thanks

Dustin

Loading replies...