Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Josh Aus
Votes |
Looking for multifamily property

Josh Aus
Posted Jan 10 2024, 05:59

I have been learning over the last few years and ready to start my investment journey. I am looking for a multifamily property in Northern New Jersey that can cashflow. As I look at all on market and off market listings, seems like it is hard to find a deal that will be cashflow positive. I send out about 5-7 offers/week and have been close to closing a deal but want it to be a sound investment. I am looking for any properties that people are looking to unload or link up with people people in the area who can help and bring each other some business opportunities. 

User Stats

Votes
Devin Peterson
  • Lender
Votes |
  • Lender
Replied Jan 10 2024, 07:01
Quote from @Josh Aus:

I have been learning over the last few years and ready to start my investment journey. I am looking for a multifamily property in Northern New Jersey that can cashflow. As I look at all on market and off market listings, seems like it is hard to find a deal that will be cashflow positive. I send out about 5-7 offers/week and have been close to closing a deal but want it to be a sound investment. I am looking for any properties that people are looking to unload or link up with people people in the area who can help and bring each other some business opportunities. 

Hi Josh, Welcome to BP! The market is competitive to say the least! What have you for an underwriting spreadsheet / pro format that helps you dissect all of the expenses and CAPex for your future investment? I'd be happy to take a look at your numbers and run through some preliminary ideas to help maximize cash flow. Let's Connect! Good Luck!

User Stats

Votes
Jacob Sherman
Pro Member
#3 Rehabbing & House Flipping Contributor
  • 12 Penns Trail Suite 138 Newtown, PA 18940
Votes |
Pro Member
#3 Rehabbing & House Flipping Contributor
  • 12 Penns Trail Suite 138 Newtown, PA 18940
Replied Jan 10 2024, 08:00

Hey Josh ! My name is Jacob with Lendbright and we are a direct national lender specializing in bridge, fix and flip, ground up construction and DSCR . We are no income and no doc welcoming first time investors . Would love to assist you in the above scenario for financing . I can be reached at 267-516-0896 [email protected]

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Guzzardi Jr
  • Rental Property Investor
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
Replied Jan 11 2024, 03:17

@Josh Aus Are you opposed to investing in Newark? There are opportunities there

User Stats

Votes
Josh Aus
Votes |
Replied Jan 11 2024, 03:56
Quote from @Joseph Guzzardi Jr:

@Josh Aus Are you opposed to investing in Newark? There are opportunities there

I prefer Bergen and Hudson counties. Want good areas with good rental population 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 11 2024, 11:43

I find properties for investors, would love to help  lets talk.