Votes
Lucia Perez
Pro Member
Votes |
Real Estate Lawyer Referrals Please!!

Lucia Perez
Pro Member
Posted Jan 18 2024, 12:12

Hi, I want to start investing in Real Estate in the next few months but I need to find a good Real Estate lawyer who understands partnership percentages and is familiar with FMLA loans. I am looking at investing in Las Vegas and San Francisco. Can you please share some referrals you trust? 

User Stats

Votes
Ruby Villa
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Las Vegas, NV
Replied Jan 19 2024, 10:21

Hi Lucia,

I'm a Real Estate Agent/Investor/Military Spouse here in Las Vegas/Henderson. I have met quite a few lawyers in the area, but none like Ms. Michelle Abrams. She is so very knowledgeable and when we agents ever have a question we need to bounce off her she's always there for us via phone and happy to help. You can reach her at 702.369.3724. Hope she can help you with regard to the partnership percentages and FMLA loans that you need! 

My husband who serves Active Duty will be relocating soon and looks to be going up to Marina, CA. If you do get any referrals up near SF would love to have those contacts as well as I'll likely be transferring my license. 

All the best!

User Stats

Votes
Lucia Perez
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Feb 23 2024, 13:49

I just realized that I received a reply from you. It seems the setup isn't configured to send alerts to my personal email :). I'm really glad I came across your email and will reach out to Ms. Michelle Abrams. I'm considering visiting Las Vegas next month to explore the area. If I come across any referrals here in the Bay Area, I'll be sure to send them your way. Enjoy your relocation, and thanks again!

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.