Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Abby Haralson
Votes |
Looking for a multi-unit long-term property manager in Cleveland, OH

Abby Haralson
Posted Feb 12 2024, 12:15

Hi all! I'm planning on going under contract for 2 properties this week (a duplex that could be converted into a triplex and a triplex). I'm an out-of-state investor and looking for a property manager for these 2 properties and future properties in the area. If you are a property manager or have worked with one in the area (good or bad experiences), I'd love to hear from you!

User Stats

Votes
Nicholas L.
Pro Member
#4 Guru, Book, & Course Reviews Contributor
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Pittsburgh
Votes |
Pro Member
#4 Guru, Book, & Course Reviews Contributor
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Pittsburgh
Replied Feb 12 2024, 17:38

@Abby Haralson

just curious, have you thoroughly inspected these properties?  

User Stats

Votes
Alex Rehman
  • Property Manager
  • Cleveland, OH
Votes |
  • Property Manager
  • Cleveland, OH
Replied Feb 13 2024, 10:38

Please check your Inbox.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied Mar 24 2024, 22:05

@Abby Haralson The thing about Biggerpockets (and  rest of the internet) is that it's very hard to find negative reviews. Primarily because no one wants to put out there negative about others.

Feel free to DM people here and ask them for feedback on PMs. I've found this strategy very useful.

User Stats

Votes
Bob Stevens
Pro Member
#2 General Landlording & Rental Properties Contributor
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Votes |
Pro Member
#2 General Landlording & Rental Properties Contributor
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Replied Mar 26 2024, 05:36
Quote from @Abby Haralson:

Hi all! I'm planning on going under contract for 2 properties this week (a duplex that could be converted into a triplex and a triplex). I'm an out-of-state investor and looking for a property manager for these 2 properties and future properties in the area. If you are a property manager or have worked with one in the area (good or bad experiences), I'd love to hear from you!

I am aware of most of them having been doing business there for about 10 years, happy to recommend 

User Stats

Votes
Carla Kordab
  • Property Manager
  • Cleveland, OH
Votes |
  • Property Manager
  • Cleveland, OH
Replied Mar 26 2024, 11:29

Connect with Josh at B2B Property Management. 5% PM fee, single point of contact, placement guarantees, section 8 experience and a bunch more. Check out the site here for info and pricing.