Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Elliot Meneses
Pro Member
Votes |
Need Multyfamly Home Investment Experienced Real State Agent For Rookie In The Field

Elliot Meneses
Pro Member
Posted Mar 6 2024, 12:39

I'm looking  for a triplex family property in Perth Amboy, NJ(and surrounding area)and is going to be my first investment  multi family hack.I've been looking close to two month for many hours a day in all the real state apps you can find now,and in the time i've been looking for this type of multi family properties i noticed that this market is getting hotter,specially in my preferred area to buy.

I'm pre-approved  for a mortgage and cash ready for this type of properties prices,but the real estate agent i have contact with is not looking for my interest and not providing with much available preoperties,and the ones he is providing me are over priced compare with the same type of surrounding properties.

I'm actually asking for help,asking for a knowledgeable,experienced investment property real estate agent-mentor from  in and  around the area of Perth Amboy,NJ(already look for real estate agent in bigger pocket system and ask to contact me...no answer to my request)

Looking forward for contact with a good real estate agent to reach me.