Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Justin Hill
  • Wholesaler
  • Lansing, MI
Votes |
Weekly Deals For Buyers in MI, FL, GA, OH, TN, and TX! Let's Connect!

Justin Hill
  • Wholesaler
  • Lansing, MI
Posted Mar 6 2024, 17:48

Hello,

My name is Justin and I am looking to add to my cash buyers and hard money investors list as I find deals regularly and want to grow more this year. I am a Wholesaler and investor in Michigan and always find deals that need cash buyers/partners. If you are looking to invest and have criteria or are open to new markets please fill out this short form (linked below) and I will send you my deals! Whether you are in Michigan, Florida, Georgia, Ohio or other markets in the US I can find deals. Lets work together and start the 2024 year off strong!

Look forward to connecting. Feel free to send connection invites as well!

Form link is located HERE.

Looking for

User Stats

Votes
James Wise#5 All Forums Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Replied Mar 7 2024, 05:13
Quote from @Justin Hill:

Hello,

My name is Justin and I am looking to add to my cash buyers and hard money investors list as I find deals regularly and want to grow more this year. I am a Wholesaler and investor in Michigan and always find deals that need cash buyers/partners. If you are looking to invest and have criteria or are open to new markets please fill out this short form (linked below) and I will send you my deals! Whether you are in Michigan, Florida, Georgia, Ohio or other markets in the US I can find deals. Lets work together and start the 2024 year off strong!

Look forward to connecting. Feel free to send connection invites as well!

Form link is located HERE.

If any of your buyers need financing, HoltonWise has them covered. CLICK HERE for financing.