• New York
Votes |
Unlock Your Real Estate Wealth with Kislay Shah CPA

Kislay Shah
Pro Member
  • CPA
  • New York
Posted Mar 18 2024, 09:42

Harness decades of experience from industry giant Kislay Shah CPA. 

As a thought leader, he brings a unique perspective to your real estate journey. 

User Stats

Votes
Michael Plaks
Pro Member
#1 Tax, SDIRAs & Cost Segregation Contributor
  • Tax Accountant / Enrolled Agent
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Houston, TX
Replied Mar 18 2024, 15:08

Look. I know several of our colleagues are skating the thin line of Bigger Pocket's explicit prohibition of self-promotion. But this blatantly crosses the line and should be removed by moderators.

User Stats

Votes
Kislay Shah
Pro Member
  • CPA
  • New York
Votes |
Pro Member
  • CPA
  • New York
Replied Mar 18 2024, 15:50
Quote from @Michael Plaks:

Look. I know several of our colleagues are skating the thin line of Bigger Pocket's explicit prohibition of self-promotion. But this blatantly crosses the line and should be removed by moderators.

Michael -

Earlier in the afternoon, I unknowingly posted under tax section when it was meant to be posted under Classifieds.

I immediately sent in a help request asking it to be shifted to Classifieds as Bigger Pockets doesn't allow self-deletion of posts.

I am now seeing the post under Classifieds.

If it is different for you, please do report so it's taken down.

Thanks.

Kislay Shah CPA

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Michael Plaks
Pro Member
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Houston, TX
Replied Mar 18 2024, 15:57
Quote from @Kislay Shah:

Michael -

Earlier in the afternoon, I unknowingly posted under tax section when it was meant to be posted under Classifieds.

I immediately sent in a help request asking it to be shifted to Classifieds as Bigger Pockets doesn't allow self-deletion of posts.

Sorry, Kislay, I did see this under the tax forum, hence me playing Karen. Now it has been moved to Classifieds, apparently along with my angry comment. So now I look like a jerk. Oh well, not the first time for me  :)   Peace and apology.

User Stats

Votes
Kislay Shah
Pro Member
  • CPA
  • New York
Votes |
Pro Member
  • CPA
  • New York
Replied Mar 18 2024, 18:29
Quote from @Kislay Shah:

Michael -

Sorry, Kislay, I did see this under the tax forum, hence me playing Karen. Now it has been moved to Classifieds, apparently along with my angry comment. So now I look like a jerk. Oh well, not the first time for me  :)   Peace and apology.
No sweat sir. You are maintaining fairness and quality of the platform which makes BP so great.

Wishing you much luck as we approach the end of tax season.

Perhaps we can connect live at BPCON2024.

Kislay