• Stockton, CA
Votes |
Free list for fellow members to generate leads

Mohit Madaan
  • Investor
  • Stockton, CA
Posted Jun 2 2014, 15:42

Hello there!

I am pretty new to the forum (few months here) but have been around for few years in the real estate side. Recently, i have come across consumer database of entire US. I am talking about more than 300 million records and each records with about 400 fields.

Since i am not very active in real estate right now, plus i am off shore half of the times i don't want to waste this opportunity. Therefore, i would like to offer at least 10 members free list(s) for your market custom created for you. Think of this as free access to list source or one of the BIG boys. This data is pretty accurate and is updated quarterly for all the changes.

There is a BIG list of fields to choose from and thats where it gets tricky, i mean we have to work together to see what fields to choose and what will carve out the best data for MAILING OR TELEMARKETING.

If you like i can post list of all the fields to choose from but i think at this point that would be cumbersome. Lets discuss and get some lists out to you guys.

At the moment i will only provide the list for free to investors who are already doing some sort of marketing and are purchasing or using some sort of list(s).

Loading replies...